Emanuele Segre, the guitarist from Milan, will have his third tour of concerts in Japan, from February 23 to March 1. Segre is expected to perform in Hyogo (February 23), Musashino (February 24), Numazu (February 25), Tokyo (February 28) and Matsumoto (March 1).
The Tokyo concert on February 28 will take place in the prestigious Hakuju Hall. In this occasion Segre will perform a varied program of music by Heitor Villa-Lobos, William Walton, Richard Rodney Bennett and Astor Piazzolla. People interested in listening to Segre in a live performance in Italy can attend one of the following concerts:
- Palermo, Teatro Politeama, February 10 (5.15 p.m.)
- Verona, Sala Maffeiana, March 9 (11.00 a.m.)
- Cesena, Teatro Bonci, March 16 (9.00 p.m.)
- Trento, Castello del Buonconsiglio, March 31 (8.30 p.m.)
- Taranto, Teatro TaTà, April 30 (9.00 p.m.)
Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian